Thursday, August 14, 2008

YES!!!!!!

I was able to do not 1 but a 2 page layout.

These pictures are from 12/31/06.
As many of you know that is the day my Father lost his battle with cancer and he passed.
What a day he chose to go, I always told my mom that he chose that day so that she would never go out and party on new years eve :D
I am finally ok with doing a layout about that day. How though because I woke up to my husband standing by my bedside and I knew, I knew by that look that my Dad was no longer with us in body but would for ever be with is in spirit. And the weirdest thing was that I had just had a dream with my BEST FRIEND Cathy whom because of my immaturity and stupidity I had not spoken to in almost 10 years and I immediately called 411 and found her. Do you know that we spoke that day as if we had just spoken the day before. She came to my fathers viewing and made me laugh and I knew then why she was my BEST FRIEND. Well needless to say she in a huge part of my life and how interesting is it that we both have 2 girls and they are close in age. Sorry for the long post about my personal life but it feels good to get it off my chest.

Photobucket

What I did here was use the back of the above layout (want not waste not)
Photobucket

"Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings your glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain"


I got this quote from here http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ and I have to say that her faith amazes me.

If you have not spoken to someone you love, put your pride aside and call them, and if you are blessed to still haver your parents around, tell them every day how much you love them even if sometimes you want to choke ;D
Well that is all for now, have great night.

No comments: