Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A page and a sneak

Hello sweet bloggers!!! How is the summer treating you so far?
Mother nature has been kind to us in SoFlo, beautiful sunny days with the occasional shower and only 1 Tropical storm so far.

Because of the move it is still hard for me to scrap as much as I used to because there is so much to do around here but I am glad to say that our furniture gets delivered on Saturday and we only have the living room and family room to paint and this house is ready for a PaaaaaaaaaRtay!!!!!!

I did manage to do a layout the other day with my favorite papers by AMERICAN CRAFTS

This is a picture I snapped of our girls enjoying the beautiful weather with their favorite guy... Daddy : )

This layout was inspired by a sketch LEAH did for The Paper Niche, my intentions were to do something totally different but when I went in my scrapbook room I found the cloud page had been doodled all over in the bottom portion by a certain little 3 year old and some papers had been cut. BUT I have to say that I loved the end result.

And here is a sneak peek of what I am doing with this month's kit from THE PAPER NICHE

I am really enjoying playing with my inks and mists : )

As always ladies, THANK you for your sweet comments, you ladies ROCK!!!!!!
Wishing you all a wonderful week : )

8 comments:

leah said...

Fabulous. ^_^ I <3 them both! I'm so glad you're getting things settled at the house!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Lovely layouts here and I can't wait to see what you are inking and misting.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love love that lo....YUMMY clouds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sharon said...

Super pretty layout. Cant wait ti see what you make for next month's Paper Niche's kit! So glad you're getting your house in order. That must feel like heaven... I see boxes everywhere in mine at the moment, with no luck finding a nice house to move them too....at this rate, I'll be seeing boxes until who knows when (and I've only packed some stuff...the REAL deal is something I'm not looking forward to. Sigh.
Enjoy the new paint!

Peggy said...

I like the LO! Love the cloud paper and the design! I hope you'll be settled in completely real soon.
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

LOVE that LO....the white space is perfect and that PIC.....awesome!!!

Love the sneak toooooo...can't wait to see more!!!

I have not created a thing...too many things in life with my name on it and I hope to find some inspiration soon!!!

Love ya girlie and wishing you a wonderful day!!!!

Wati Basri said...

love the white space on this layout!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

love those clouds!