Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Did you know.....

that this old dried up paint + this die cut left over

Summit Questa

make this cute little girl that kinda feels like a sand block

Summit Questa

which then makes this cute layout?

Summit Questa

Yeah! You probably did but I just had to share with you that you can use your old dried up paint instead of throwing it away : )

This layout is of my Angejolie on her first day of Summer Camp with her cousin Hallie 3 years ago and yes, if you saw the layout I did yesterday of Solimar, they are wearing the same outfit. I saved it for her to wear it : ) call me cheesy but I think it is cute to see my baby wear the same outfit that her older sister wore once.

Have a great Thursday and I know I sound like a broken record but THANK YOU for your sweet comments...get used to it because I will always end my post with a thank you :D

6 comments:

Camille Petrocelli said...

so sweet...
brings back so many memories of when my girls were young. The five of them are 25 - 32 years old now!
The time really does fly by.
and BTW, love the little yellow girl and the saving of the outfit...I did that too!!!
Have a good weekend!

Peggy said...

Another great LO Maryangella!!!! I guess this only took about 5 minutes as well LOL!!! I love it, and I love the yellow girl-embellies, it's such a cute page.
xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Wow, I love how the die cuts turned out and YAY for not throwing away the paint!!! Just adore the LO and I want to thank you for the wonderful comment that you left me!!! What a sweetie you are!!!! Wishing you a Perfect Day!!!! :) More rain and thunderstorms here and it really needs to stop....I would be afraid living in Florida, especially with all the Hurricanes that you guys hit with!!! They did determine that is was a Tornado! Scary!!!!!

mborrero said...

cool idea!

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
~my blog

A Soldier Girl said...

Awww girl .. love this layout.. youare a scrappin fool I see .. you and your beautiful girls ..can I adopt one of them .. lol ..okay well both and we will do a kid trade swap .. lol

bethchien said...

Well, aren't you just miss smarty pants?! hahaha I love it sister!! And again, you need to let me share it over at VP next week. I just love you and all your good ideas. Most of my awesome ideas I have in my head looks like poo when I try to put it to real life. haha
Love ya, babe! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
B