Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sketch 162 & Sketch 164

Hello lovelies!
I think I might just have gotten some of my mojo back thanks to SKETCH #162 from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS. I guess life is no longer what it used to be and I now have to figure out how to fit in my love for scrapbooking into my new life because I have really missed it. Here is what I did!



I used some old papers that I have been sitting on but truth be told, my girls don't care how old the papers are, all they care about is their pages and the stories behind them.

I was so inspired by this page that I decided to do another page with my left overs using SKETCH 164, whatcha think?


I have never been a sketch kinda girl but this might just be what I need in my life.
As always, thank you for checking out my blog and for the sweet messages. Have a wonderful week : )

(PS...I have NO idea why my post is purple and black!!! I have tried to fix it 5 times but no luck)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

have missed your creations girl!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! AWESOME-NESS!! :):):):):):):):):)

Bonita Baksh said...

Yayyy, you're back!! WE all have those times, where scrapbooking just seems to take a back burner to life, lol I'm so there! Great layout, I love the colors. Sketches are a wonderful creativity jogger.

Jocelyn said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment that you left for me...I have missed you so much!!!

Amazing how life throws things at you and taking care of two aging parents is a tough! Lots of time spent at doctor appointments and then taking care of the bouys for the summer left little time for me and creating!!!

LOVE your creations!~~~~ Yep back burner...I can so relate!!!

Love ya girlie and have a wonderful day!!!

Beatemor said...

Beautiful layouts you've made :-)

leah said...

I wanna see some more scrappy goodness from you, girl!! ^_^

bethchien said...

LOL! you gotta love blogger for always switching it up for ya! ha
I ABSOLUTELY love love those layouts. Girl, I use sketches alot..at least for a starting point. It helps so much.
that second layout is my fave! very cool. love the design and placement of the products and pictures. love it sweetie!
B