Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Birthday and a layout

This month our baby girl turned six and she had her party at Color Me Mine where she and her dearest little friends had a blast. I still can NOT get over the fact that she is now 6...where did the time go? Next thing I know she will be 16 asking for a license : (

OK! OK! Enough with the sappy stuff : ) Look at this!



After they painted their little hearts out we took them to Jackson's where they have the yummiest ice cream ever (it was not cheap) but boy oh boy did they enjoy their ice cream + that is where she wanted us to sing Happy Birthday to her.



All in all it was a great day, the girls had a blast and we were happy parents!And here is a layout I did with the new BASIC GREY NOOK AND PANTRY papers we have at THE PAPER NICHE and the yummiest ribbons ever!!!


I got the idea for the layout HERE and you see those yummy cup cakes? I cut them out from the paper, used some Tim Holz Crakle Accents. I think my mojo is slowly coming back to me : )

Well ladies as always, THANK YOU for stopping by to see what crazies is goinz on with me and for your sweet comments. Have a great week!!!
Oh! 1 more thing...check out our little thank you notes we made to give them what they did at Color Me Mine, 'yall know I could not just run to Target and gte some Thnak You cards, NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I had to stamp, emboss (with my favorit powders by American Craft) and put all the girls first initial on the shirts : )

6 comments:

leah said...

WooHoo!! Looks like everyone had fun - love the layout, too! :D

Jocelyn said...

Looks like tons of fun!!!!! Love the LO....just Perfect!!! Thanks for sharing with us and have a wonderful day!!! :-)

Sharon said...

Gorgeous layout! Love it... I fell in love with those papers and had to get them as soon as they came out.. It's sooooo meeeee Hahahaha!
Anyways, get ready because when she is 16 she'll be asking for a car, not her license lol!
Hugs!
Me

bethchien said...

awww looks like a good time was had by all!
And I am way diggin that layout, sweets!
Gorgeous, my friend!
happy halloween!
it's off to a party I go! hehe

Iris Uy said...

cool idea for a party! I love your layout with the new BG papers!

Peggy said...

Looks like your little girl had a wonderful birthday, well done mommy!
Pretty LO too!
xxx Peggy