Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

On the 15'th our beautiful Solimar turned 3 and all I can say is "where has the time gone?"
I should have know by the way she was born that she was going to be a hand full, she brings us such joy but at time she makes me want to pull my hair out ; )
Coincidentally today I found a copy of her birth announcement and decided to do a layout with my left overs from the DECEMBER KIT at THE PAPER NICHE, and let it be know I still have enough to do at least 2 more layouts : )

Paper Niche

This layout was inspired by challenge 14 @ SCRAP IN JAPAN, the ladies there have crazy mojo and truth be told this layout only took 20 something minutes and it was put together on the couch 'cause I wanted to spend time next to Mr. Hubby ; )
OK, I wanted to share some Bday pictures with you but since I have just spent over 30 minutes trying to edit my pictures with NO success I will have to skip that :)
As always ladies THANK you for stopping by to check out my craziness, oh yeah...1 question, have you finished your Christmas shopping??? Believe it or not Mr. Hubby and I went today and can I tell you that I am now broke and have to get a job at the SCRIP CLUB :D :D :D J/K
Anyhoot, have a wonderful week!!!



3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Birthday wishes being sent!!! Oh that LO is sooooooo perfect!!!

I will be completing just a few more gifts today and then I am officially done and broke also!!!

I would like to take this time to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Smiles :-)

Iris Uy said...

Oh my heart just skipped a beat when I saw that darling picture!!! And you did a beautiful layout to go with it. Happy birthday to your sweetheart!

KristenJo said...

Happy Birthday to Solimar :) And beautiful layout!!!! Have a great week and Merry Christmas!!! :)

BTW, the "Love you" layout is paper made ;) Thank you!!! :)