Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Very Vintage Christmas Kit & PL sketch 165

Happy Hump Day ladies!!!
I hope your week has been great and if it has not...there is always tomorrow : )
The December kit is up for sale at
THE PAPER NICHE and once again LEAH has put together a FANTABULOSO kit!!!




Photobucket
So this layout here is for PENCIL LINE'S sketch # 165
I thought the colors were perfect for this picture of Angejolie meditating, I love the idea that they have taught her how to meditate at school, and the fact that she is proudly wearing her Filipino shirt that my mom in law brought back for her when she went back to the mother land brings me such joy.

Here are my other layouts with the kit

Photobucket

Paper Niche

Paper Niche

Paper Niche

And this layout was inpired by sketch 116 at SCRAPIDEES.

Make sure you stop by
THE NICHE'S BLOG to see what the other ladies did.
One more thing, you might not see journaling on my pages, that's because I tend to (A) run out of space and (B) I do NOT like my handwriting ; )

As always, have a wonderful day and I hope that you all have done all your Christmas shopping because I have NOT! :D :D :D

3 comments:

bethchien said...

love love love your latest, sweets!~ I especially LOVE the 3 photos in the first one. Too cute!
and you know I love some vintage! hehe
Happy Friday tomorrow!
B

Iris Uy said...

ooooh those layouts are really beautiful!!

Unknown said...

ur so funny with the journaling! he he! that kit is gorgeous and so are your creations! your girls are so beautiful...love their adorable smiles!!! i hope you have a great weekend and that you finish your holiday preparations and present buying real soon!