Monday, January 26, 2009

Long and boring

WOWza! I can not believe it had been over a week since I blogged or even scraped.
Last week we spent 4 days in Lakeland with my cousin and her family and as always we had a great time. I have live in South Florida for 21 years and NEVER and I mean NEVER have I been as cold as I was in Lakeland, I even saw a little piece of ice on our car...What the heck?
Here are some pictures of our little trip as well as a layout I did for my cousin right before we left, it was so last minute that I had to go to my van to get some things LOL

Photobucket
My beautiful cousin flew down with her husband so that she could drive back up with us since my husband had to driver his work take home car for the convention he had to go while we were there.

Photobucket
And we are OFF, Thelma and Louise with children but no driving off the cliff.

Photobucket Photobucket
Happy kids makes for a fun ride.

Photobucket
Here we are roasting marshmallows and boy was it cold, I think it was 35 degrees, again... What the heck? And how about those white socks I was sporting! I never ever put socks on but then again it was 35 degrees so I borrowed some.

Photobucket
And the layout I did for her, she loved it and put it on her wall.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Angejolie was so sad to go, she does not understand why Titi and family have to live SO SO far, it broke my heart to see her that sad.

This is what a four day trip looks like when it comes to bags...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Traveling with kids and a crazy mom like me means lots and lots of clothes, bikes and lets NOT forget SCRAPBOOKING STUFF!

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for putting up with the overloaded picture post.

No comments: