Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Challenge 32 and Spring break!

Challenge #32 at SCRAP MOJO. is a cool one, it's about having had or wishing you had an imaginary friend. I never had an imaginary friend but I had friends in my teens who were always game to do anything... as a matter of fact we just got together this week with our kids at the same beach we used to hang out when we were youngins :D :D :D I had a real good time scrapping a layout for this challenge.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Go check them out, you will like the challenge and the prize is off the chain, I need to figure out who makes those papers because I SO WANT THEM!!!!!!

Talking about spring break, here are some pictures I took of our girls, gosh! I love living in S. Florida, I do not know what I would do without the beautiful ocean minutes away from our house. Angejolie had had just about enough of me pointing the camera at her and Solimar...well, can you tell she was loving every minute of it?

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

As always, THANK YOU for checking out my craziness and for leaving sweet comments, they truly make my day. Have a WONDERFUL day!

19 comments:

Greta Adams said...

girl your kids are soooo pretty!!
i love living near the water too...even though i don't go tot he beach much it's still conforting to know i have it if i want too...

your layout...UH-FREAKING-MAZING...love it

happy easter

Jiggy Jen said...

Love the pics of the girls!!! Sol is such a Sag and Angj. is sooo expressive....Can't wait till she gets to be around 13..ohhh boy

Jiggy Jen said...

OHH love the LO BTW-- did you see Sabrina's painted finger nails on my page ;) jejeje

Sharon said...

That layout is fantastic! LOVE the colors :)
Your girls are so cute too!

supermom said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and filling me in on the cough thing. i tell ya, it has been one long winter with the never ending cough.

uh, your LO is absolutely AMAZING. I LOVE SassafraLass. One of the coolest company's out there.

chuxfox said...

Hey GIRL!!! I just bought the paper you used on the LO the other day! I was wondering how i could use it and you made it very grown up. You know I love the LO! Okay, was I the only one jealous that your friends could look that great in bikinis?

Elizabeth said...

Love the LO!! I'm so jealous of those beach pictures. :)

It's great to have friends for such a long time. :)

Magali said...

Well, I think I would love to live in Florida too!! :D

Misty said...

wow, i love this layout! And
your pictures are so nice to ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO, love the painted cardboard and the cute Sassafras :-)! Great job on the Scrapmojo challenge!!!

Damaris said...

Love the LO...by the way..your princess is a DOLL!!!
HUgs,
Me

bethchien said...

Thank you so much for the advice on how to not let my paper 'buckle' after glimmer misting!
I love your layout and those beach pics are amazing! I sooo wish I were there right now! lol
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
B

Crystal said...

I love how you did this challenge. The teeny little letter blocks are so cute.. Thanks for playing :)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome-thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Mojo!
Your vaca looks like fun, too!

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

LOVE that layout!!! The fabulous cardboard, the color on the photo... wow! Great take on the challenge!

Thanks for playing!
Jen
Scrapmojo

dani said...

I love this! such a cool idea!
Thanks for playing!
xx,
dani (scrapmojo)

Lindsay said...

Love the Mojo layout! It's so great! Thanks for playing along! :)

-Lindsay (Mojo)

Melissa Mann said...

Wow! Great layout!! And such beautiful beach pictures. Florida is a beautiful part of the world!

Thanks for playing!
Melissa - Mojo

Peggy said...

Wow, this LO is gorgeous, it's such a fun and creative page, I love it! Going to check out the rest of your blog now ...
xxx Peggy