Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Toilet Paper is good for more than 1 thing...

Happy Hump Day ladies, hope you all had a wonderful weekend with your loved ones.
A few weeks ago the lovely BETH PERRY. sent out an email asking for stamping techniques, so I decided to make a little LOVE NOTES mini book for our daughters and of course Angejolie helped when it came time to spray the Glimmer Mist. I saw this idea as I was blog hopping once and I can not remember where I saw it so unfortunately I can not give credit to that person though I know that 1 day I will come accross it again and I will make sure I give her the props she deserves. So here it goes

VP

VP

VP

VP

VP

VP

VP

So I did these out of toilet paper, yep! You read right, toilet paper my friends and you can also do some pretty embelishments with it, check it out.

VP

VP

You can read about how to do this HERE. Beth was kind enough to look around the net to fins a post about it.

As always, THANK YOU for your sweet comments and for being so positive. Have a wonderful week.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Get out! I saw this early via Beth's blog, but the complete book wasn't on the link. OMG! This is way too awesome! See, I told you that you are one wickedly talented woman. Instead of thinking of you everytime I see a 6x12 layout, now I'll think of you every time I wipe my butt???? Sorry, I just had to do that! Ha! This really is awesome!

bethchien said...

yayayaya!!!!!!! I love love love it!!!!
You rock, sista!!! :P
B

bethchien said...

and ahhahaa to what Lisa said above!!

LOL!!

Peggy said...

wow wow wow, this is gorgeous and unique-looking, I love it!!!! You really are super inspiring!
Love xxx Peggy

Peggy said...

Hi Maryangella, me again! I've left you something over on my blog, please drop by and pick it up if you have a minute.
xxx Peggy

chuxfox said...

GIRL! You are the BOMB! I am totally trying this out!

Sasha Farina said...

what an awesome album!!! love this.. i might have to try :D

Elizabeth said...

wow that's incredible..you embossed those on TP. You go girl!! I hope you are having a good start to your summer. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge at scrapbooks n stuff! I really loved your 6x12 LO! Well done!
mo

Paper Niche said...

VERY cool. Thanks for sharing! :)

Camille Petrocelli said...

Hi!!!
check your e-mail when you get a chance...I sent one about two weeks ago and one today that is connected to that one...you'll see!

Jocelyn said...

Wow that is awesome!!! Who would have thought you could use toilet paper in that manner!!!! Now my husband will be wondering why I am buying large quantities of TP!!! I got such a giggle from Lisa's comment....she is a mess!!! Have a great week!