Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Art Journaling 201

Look at what I signed up for again ART JOURNALING 102. with the oh so talented DINA WAKLEY. I took her last journaling class back in March??? and it was incredible. Here is my first journaling page, I so scraplifted this bad boy from her and I love it to pieces. I chose not to journal on the page because I want my husband to journal on it, look at how happy he was pushing Angejolie around. This picture was taken in December 2007 as we were leaving a Christmas lunch they have every year at the Barry University Campus, AJ was so hot that she opened up her dress :D :D :D

Photobucket

I can't wait to get better at this because it is so much fun and liberating, there is something about just slapping some paint on a page and not worrying about whether or not this matches or is this perfect? It's all about just telling my story of the moment. You should really go check her out if you haven't already.

And here a layout I did of Soli and Riley on Father's Day, those 2 together bring out the crazy in each other. We were all just hanging out by the pool when all of the sudden they put on these goggles and started posing for me and then they went ninja on my behind.

Photobucket

Well my dear friends, that is all a girl like me has to share for today.
As always THANK YOU for stopping by to check out my craziness and for all your loving and positive comments. Have a wonderful day...the weekend is almost here!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just love your art journaling.....I really want to try this out!!!!! Love the LO! Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Damaris said...

Great job. I too love it when people worry more about telling their stories instead of how beautiful the layout is. It's all subjective. If you brings you joy...you accomplished your goal. I love the yellow and green combo..
Hugs,
Me

chuxfox said...

Hey Girl!!! I love the sayings on the LOs. Your LOs rock as usual! I love Tim Holtz. Have you been watching the Thinking Inking on Two Peas? AWESOME videos! Take care girl!

bethchien said...

Girl...that is GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
And cute layout too! Have a happy 4th of July!

Unknown said...

the art journal is wicked awesome!! Oh my, I am in LOVE with it! Nice job

melissa o. said...

I LOVE Dina and I took her last class, too. I wanted to sign up for this one, but... well, $$$ formula, diapers, yada yada yada, I am sure you remember. Anyway, love the journal page you posted. It just looks awesome! Can't wait to see more. Hey, I think we need to have a scrap date!

A Soldier Girl said...

UMM WOW that is some serious art journaling girl .. DANGGG I love it .. wow .. I am sitting here reading your blog .. and reading it like forever LOL .. and catching up on shit .. LOL . .

Happy 4th babygirl

Sasha Farina said...

i just might have to sign up for those classes.. you're tempting me here :D

Jiggy Jen said...

WOW you have been busy!!!! I have been lost in Cape Coral - SUPER busy with my brother and the kids.. Hope all is well with you :)

Camille Petrocelli said...

love what you did on both pages! I'm not sure what "art journaling" is, but you did an excellent job from what I could see!
Enjoy a creative & fun week. :)

JgWM said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I came to visit and love your blog. It took Dina's class and it was such fun! I really like your art journal

I lived in The Redlands in Miami about 20 years ago... Hainlin Mill ( Monkey Jungle Road).

I too love Purple Rain and Prince Music!

Glad your daughter is better what a scare!