Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 5

Day 5 of being stuck in bed with what seems to have been the wanna be flu.
The worst thing was not being able to hug/kiss my girls or my husband.
5 days with no coffee, no Little Debbies and no scrapbooking. 1/2 an hour ago
I started feeling better, but I am still too scared to hug or kiss anyone.

On a good note my husband got me THIS. for Valentine's Day and it starts on Tuesday. Can I tell you how flipping excited I am??????? Very flipping excited!!!!! Thank God I am feeling well enough to be able to drive because I have to get all my supplies.

Here are 3 layouts I did last weekend I think??? I have this new found love for American Crafts papers, THE PAPER NICHE. carries them all, old new, you name it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is the winner...do not laugh, we all have pictures of us in our young days and I scrapped this one to show our girls that at one time in my life, I too had no sense of style. Really!!! What in he world was I thinking with this Contempo outfit, which by the way had the matching tights to go along LOL.

Photobucket

Here's to a healthier week, thanks for stopping by. Before I forget, remember that song "What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man" by Sal & Pepa? That song goes out to my wonderful husband for holding down the fort these past 5 day. I mean, cooking, bathing the girls, getting Angejolie ready for school, laundry, name it, he did it. He ROCKS!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I hope you start to feel better....it seems like everyone is getting the "ickies" lately...

The layouts turned out great! Your hubby was super sweet to get you the class...Enjoy it! :)

Elizabeth said...

I hope you feel better soon. Have fun in your new class. :)

Love the layouts...you were a busy girl before you got sick. :)

laverneboese said...

Okay. feel better woman. And now for that Contempo layout....bwahahhahaha! i loved me some Contempo. Me and my sis used to rock that store...and Cameo's! You looked good in that shirt. You know I had the same style in a different print. Too bad you don't have a pic of the pants!!! Love it :)

Sharon said...

I hope you feel better soon.
About that last layout....I almost peed my pants!LOL You are hysterical girl!

Damaris said...

Hope you are well! Regarding that CONTEMPO...ooohhhh, baaaa...man, oh man to be that tiny and that crazy again. aaahhhhh..YOUTH...
LOL.
HUGS,
ME