Sunday, February 15, 2009

Journey album

Hello ladies, hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day.
My day was pretty nice, considering we have a 5 and 2 year old.
As some of you may know on January second 2009 we almost lost our dear Nicholas but by the grace of God and medicine hew got a second chance at life. I had given his mom my camera to take pictures when he came out of surgery and made sure I got as many pictures every day to remind him of the hell he put his parents, sister and those who love him and to remember from this day on to always wear a seat belt. Any hoot, he are a few pages and journaling I have done for him so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Angejolie made this card with me and wrote him a little note, I love her funky hearts :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I did this page for Scrapping The Music

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

leah said...

Fabulous work as always! :) So glad he pulled through...

Tammy said...

This is truly amazing...You've done a great job and this is something they will be able to look back on in the upcoming years and see how far he has come.. Great job! So happy to hear that he is doing so well!

Sharon said...

SO happy he is doing better! Loved this Album!

laverneboese said...

I am speechless. I am glad he's okay, but lordy woman...that album is a tear-jerker...so touching and beautiful.

mary h. said...

This is absolutely incredible. I really love the Hands lo. TFS!

Damaris said...

Wow, I am so glad he is doing better. They will look at this time and reflect, remember and be thankful. You did an awesome job!
HUGS

Elizabeth said...

wow..that's so touching. I'm glad he's doing well!! :)