Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine

Oh my! I can not believe that Valentine's is just around the corner.
Since things are a little tough thanks to this crazy economy thing I told my dear husband that Ido not want anything this year, that is except for THIS. I can not wait to get started.

I decided to make our own Valentine's day cards this year and I have to say it was lots of fun.
I cut out 2 hearts, Angejolie wrote Happy Valentine's Day on it with a pencil and I then traced it with stickles so that it would show on our picture. (notice she wrote LOVE ANGEJOLIE twice?) This is what the post cards look like. I know I need to take a photography class but this is good enough for now ;)

Photobucket

This is what I had to deal with, Solimar is a trip, you see, Angejolie knows that I will not stop until I get my picture so she figures she might as well get it done on the first shot and she also loves the camera but Solimar.... well, everything is fun and games and she is our little clown.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and always putting up with my heavy picture loaded posts :)
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: