Saturday, August 1, 2009

Point Blank Period

So I was asked by the THE INCREDIBLY TALENTED SASHA to be part of her DT for POINT BLANK PERIOD which is a challenge blog she created and we all know that my was answer was "hell to the yeah" because anything and everything she does is off the chain and you should see the other uber duber talented ladies she got to join her on this venture. I am so stoked to be part of this team because they are going to inspire you and myself to be more creative, to journal and do things we would normally never ever do. So please come join us.

Not too long ago I finished this frame book (sorry for the bad pictures)

Paper Niche,Paper Niche

Paper Niche,Paper Niche

I was inspired by this book

Paper Niche Paper Niche,Paper Niche

that was done by MELISSA, this girl can alter a book like it's no ones business so you know that as soon as I had saw it I emailed her to let her know I was scraplifting the shiznit out of her book : ) and she had no problem with it. The hardest thing was cutting out the pages. You see...I have diagnosed myself with ADD, I swear, if it requires more than 1o minutes my mind wonders off or I start to lose the will to live so because of that it took me 2 weeks to cut that stupid center of the book but man oh man am I glad I stuck to it. I had other layouts to share but I have no idea why they are not in my photobucket :0 so on that note, have a wonderful weekend and THANK YOU for stopping by to check out my craziness and for your lovely comments.

Don't forget to check out POINT BLANK PERIOD

8 comments:

Peggy said...

I got your invitation and you may now call me a "fan" over at Facebook LOL. Can't wait to see what you girls come up with!

Love your journal!

xxx Peggy

Jocelyn said...

Congrats to your girlie....you so deserve it!!! I just adore your talent...The book is adorable!!!!!! I too can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!! :)

Lisa said...

Congrats on your new DT gig! Sounds like fun! Great job on the book...despite your ADD! LOL!

Gine said...

Congrats girl..Your work totally rocks =)

Amy said...

Hey Maryangella! So great to meet you this weekend at the crop. Your work is TOTALLY awesome and I can't wait to take one of your classes. Thanks for all your inspiration - hope to see you soon ~ Amy (AKA ~ The crazy, tired chick sitting behind you!)

bethchien said...

that is a beautiful frame of you and the little ones! I love the colors! so pretty!
hope you had a great weekend!
B

bethchien said...

HAHAHAH Wouldn't that be awesome if mojo DID come in a spray?!

ahahaha

Unknown said...

Congrats congrats! Another challenge blog for me to play at!!!! I love that frame book!