Thursday, November 13, 2008

38 Layouts

So!
This is what the 38 Halloween layouts that I did for Angejolie's classmates looked like.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The funny thing is that since the economy is tough right about now I decided it would be best for our wallets if I did everything, meaning instead of using embellishments I decided to stamp 38 ghosts, trace and cut 38 papers where the parents could fill in what their kids fave color was in October of 08 as well as other things that I wrote. Did I mention that I decided to go balls out ans distressed all the papers. I figured if I was going to do layout for the kids, I would do it as if it were for our girls. The all look the same just different papers. I thought it would be a nice act since there are so many moms and dads who can not come to school events because they have to go to work.

Now! I have a bone to pick with the photographer that took my Angejolie's school picture.
We got her picture yesterday (she is as cute as always, in my eyes) and the first thing my husband and I noticed is that she had food in her teeth, then he hair was a tad bit of a mess, and OH! YEAH! The flipping picture is dark as hell. Let it be know that when I took the 38 pictures of her classmates on Halloween, I made sure that the boys masks were on right, that the little girls hair were neat and all that was being done while they were running outside and I did it for free. Now someone please tell me why the photographer could not take that extra minute to make sure that my daughter looked somewhat presentable. I tell you, some people should NOT be photographers. Anyhow, thank you so much for reading and letting me vent ;D
Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

It looks like you did a great job. I bet all the kids and parents were really pleased :)

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! Great job there! What a great idea.

A Soldier Girl said...

UMM WOW I love it .. you be on it girl