Monday, December 15, 2008

2 posts in 1 day and long as heck

So this is what I woke up to this morning, our beautiful birthday girl

Photobucket


I tried to get a picture of the 2 of us since Roger and Angejolie were gone to work and school and this is the best that I could do because SoliSol was not having it.

Photobucket
I still can not believe that my baby is 2.

Here is my birthday girl blowing her candle
Photobucket

Being a big girl and cutting her cake
Photobucket

Enjoying her cake
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a layout I did last night of the moment Solimar was placed in my arms.
Don't worry...I might be in a tub but I am wearing a brallette (misspelled?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wrote "this is the very moment that I fell in love with you"

Thank you for reading, have a great night... Oh yeah! Socia, feel free to leave a message, all you have to do is click on leave a comment and even though you do not have a blog you can hit anonymous and just type your name at the end of your message ;)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww what a cute layout. That must have been a wonderful feeling when you got her in your arms for the first time :). I just ordered today the book "What to expect when you're expecting" because my hubby and I decided we're going to start trying for a baby! I'm so exited....all we need now is for him to get over his illness PRONTO to make this happen. I can't wait! Wish me luck!

Anne-Marie said...

Oooh... happy birthday to your little princess. :)

laverneboese said...

That's right...I share my birthday with a little Princess. I hope her day was wonderful...and your layout is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Damaris said...

OH girl, this is my favorite LO that you have done. IT is absolutely beautiful. I love the memories that it will convey for years. LOVE IT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PRINCESS GIRL!!!
HUGS