Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sketch #6

Here is a layout that I did using sketch #6 made by the talented Anne-Marie from INSPIRED BLUEPRINTS. This has got to be one one my favorite sketches ever because I created a layout that is so out of my comfort zone with stickers and stickles and I am extremely please with. This page is of Angejolie when she was 1 year and 4 months old, She fractured her arm when she tripped. I know a lot of people would wonder what kind of a craxy mom takes pictures of her baby while in the ER and my answer is a mom that has but 1 picture of herself at the age of 8. I want our girls to have as many memories of their lives, the good times as well as the bad times :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you have not yet checked out INSPIRED BLUEPRINTS. swing by and take a look.
The sketches are awesome and the ladies have nothing but love for each other.

(12/17/08) I had to change it one more time...I know I am COU COU like that ;D
The little Live card was just not centered to my liking, so I decided to add a Maya Road swirl.
Photobucket

I also added some ribbons to my layout of the day Solimar was born, now I am happy with it and have it on my dresser to look at every morning.

Photobucket

Have a wonderful hump day ladies and thank you for checking out my blog

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the "update" of that layout. Now it looks even better:)

Tammy said...

Ok...it may be out of your comfort zone...but it turned out amazing!!!! Love it! Love the little birdie....

Jiggy Jen said...

LOOKS Great!!!! And the update gives it that extra UMPH...

Anne-Marie said...

I love it when we scrap out of our comfort zones.. sometimes we get a little to 'comfy', don't we? hehe.. but I love the layout. Really creative take on the sketch. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

Damaris said...

lOVE IT. Really Love it.
HUGS