Thursday, December 18, 2008

Second try at challenge 27

OK, so I feel a little silly.
I did a layout the other day for SCRAPMOJO.

and because I 1/2 read it due to the "mommy she pulled my hair" "I no pull hair, I hit" "mommy can we have ice cream" well you get the point..... I did not use a favorite Christmas quote, so I did an entire new layout :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the ALL I WANT quote I painted over some colorful letter with white paint and while they were wet I covered them with some Martha Stewart glitter, I stickled anything and everything I could stickle :D and I thought it would be cute to exacto the candy cane, tree etc... instead of letting them be hidden by the black cardstock.

Can you tell I LOVE me some Sassafras papers? :D Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday.

7 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

NOW YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU GIRL .. LMAO your comment cracked me up .. on the reals .. lol..hey I have a tip for you with your LO's of you want it to pop out especially those letter cuz I love it .. "sharpen" the image after you are done doing your lighting or what not with it .. it will look so crispy...cuz that LO is smokin .. Can you email me your mailing address and Jiggy Jens?

Hugs
Sasha

Elizabeth said...

I love it!! You totally rock that SF paper!! Hey go enter that LO at ScrappingtheMusic, that's the song they picked this week. GOOD LUCK!!

Melissa Mann said...

This is too cute!! Love that sass paper!!
Thanks for playing with us!
Melissa - mojo

Lindsay said...

SO much glitter, I love it! Super cute! Thanks for playing! :)

-Lindsay (Mojo)

Christina C. said...

very cute page. the quote is great and I loved your sparklies. thanks again for playing along with us mojo girls!

dani said...

This is so so so adorable!!
xo, dani(mojo)

Michelle said...

How funny. Thanks for sharing this too. :D Love all the glitter.
Sincerely, MJ (mojo)