Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Challenge 27

OK, so I have never ever done a challenge at SCRAPMOJO. because to be honest with you they are so cool, funky of the chain.....well, you get the point, that I have always been SCuuuRED to submit anything. But today I got the guts to submit this double layout.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used the pictures that we took at the beach 2 Sundays ago for our Christmas picutre.
All you had to do was a layout and add some bling. My bling was not only the letters but I also stickled the noses, the trees and the cherries. And why did I do 2? I'm all about the WANT NOT WASTE NOT! So I flipped the paper, slapped on another picture and added the scraps.

Thanks for stopping by and checking what I'm up to. Have a great night.

3 comments:

Christina C. said...

I am so glad you were not scared to play along with us! This is SUCH a cute page.
Happy Holidays!

dani said...

Don't ever be too scared to play along with us girl! This page rocks - I love it!! xo, dani(mojo)

Michelle said...

You are too cute. We don't want to scare you away from playing. There are prizes involved! Love your work.

Sincerely,
MJ (mojo)