Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas pictures

Hello there!
I just realized that it has been for ever and a day since I last blogged.
I blame it on the busy season and 2 kids :)
This morning we woke up early and headed to the beach to take our family Christmas picture
however we decided that for the first time we were not going to wear red nor were we going to have our picture professionally taken and I am happy with the end result.
The best thing about it is that my husband's parents, 2 sisters, brother with their spouses and kids came too. This is the first time we manage to get a picture of all of us together. Check it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say that I hit the jack pot when I married my husband.
I got 3 great sisters in law, you see...I never had a sister and 4 years after we got married our families started growing and now my in laws have 9 grand kids.
Life is great and I am blessed with a wonderful family.
Have a great Monday ;)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

The pictures came out beautiful :)

Elizabeth said...

Those pictures turn out fabulous. Your family will treasure them. I didn't do professional portraits either. I did them at home by myself. :)

:)

Damaris said...

Oh girl: You are blessed. The pics are awesome. I love living down here, don't you?
HUGS

Jiggy Jen said...

These are GREAT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SAT SO STILL...CONGRATS ON THAT!!! I AM SURE ROGER TRICKED THEM TO DO IT SOMEHOW!!! LOL