Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh what next?

Hello my name is nurse Betty ;D

Oh what a day, my poor husband is stiiiiiiiil out of gas!
His back is worse than it was yesterday, so needles to say we had a rough night.
I kept putting an ice pack on his back, he had to keep it on for 15 minutes and off for 20 minutes I think. But guess what? I decided it was NOT going to stop me from doing a
layout, so as soon as the tribe fell asleep at around 10 something I did what I consider 1 of my favorite pages ever.

Lets rewind to the beginning of the day, our beautiful Angejolie helped Daddy put his socks
and shoes on so that we could take him to the hospital to see what is wrong with his back...

Photobucket
She said to me "Mommy I do not want Daddy to die" I asked her what made her say that and she said it was because he got hurt, Bendito.... I told her that he was NOT going to die. She is such an Angel. By the way, like the shirt I had him ware? It's a man holding an empty place as the wife is scrapbooking and it says NEGLECTED!

Check out this nightmare......
Photobucket Photobucket

Yeah! Nothing like being in a hospital with Solimar and then to add fuel to the fire, she got her hand on my coffee. Oh Lord! What next?

Now that I got all that off my chest, here is last nights LO, if those little flowers look familiar is because I got the idea from Laverne, but since there is no scrapbook store open at 11 pm I made them myself ; )


Photobucket



Sorry for the long post, hope you have a great night.

2 comments:

TamRod said...

Oooh, very nice. I think you should try out for some of the Design Teams. You would be an awesome addition. I know I steal (ahem) I mean borrow lots of ideas from you and I think the world would also.

laverneboese said...

Ha ha! A true scrapbooker...You brought your camera to the hospital!!! I'm proud of you! So when you scrappin that page :) Aren't you glad Prima is coming out with those flowers already made? I had to bust out my circle punches to make mine! You know I'm buying them in every color!!! So when are you going to start putting your name out there?