Friday, September 12, 2008

SAD DAY

I was so ready to post my layout of Angejolie at the computer looking the famous Blogspot.com and as I was getting ready to do so I saw that my girl La Verne had finally posted something, I got super excited because she always has great layout and then I saw this

My good friend died today....

Her name is Aleida Franklin aka Scrapping Rican, she was killed in a car accident this morning on her way to work and died instantly.
I started reading her blog because of La Verne and I so enjoyed it because she was a trip and told it like it is. She also seemed to be a wonderful mommy and my heart is breaking for her children, especially because they are SO young.
May she rest in peace and may God watch over her little angels.

More info here http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/topic/7430
Sorry I can not make it look nicer, I can not figure out how to do it other than cut/paste.
I would have also loved to post a picture of her that I saw on her blog but do not know how to do so but you can go check her out here http://ricanlaw.typepad.com/the_scrapping_rican/

Please hug your kids and tell them you love that as much as you can as well as all your other loved one because life is not guaranteed.

God bless.

3 comments:

Damaris said...

I am really so sad...I have been crying so hard my head and heart hurt. I can only pray for the love of her life and her two beautiful kids. I am ssoooo sad. I have been kissing and hugging my kids A LOT MORE than the norm.
HUGS

A Soldier Girl said...

This is just really sad really heartbreaking .. her hubby posted a comment in her comment section on her blog.

Try smiling today for Aleida ...

Mariangeles M said...

Praying from Spain for her family {heart}