Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beautiful

Ok, so the ever so generous Damaris is giving away what seems to be
a generous rak, all you have to do is submit a layout... actually why don't you go check out her blog to get the real 411 SCRAPBOOKDUI all I can say is that what ever it is that she is giving away, she will NOT disappoint ;D

Here is the layout that I submitted

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I used 4 different papers by K&C, I cut out the little bird and the flowers/swirls and as if that was not enough of a challenge I thought it would be cute to put both our girls middle names on the layout, so I got some wire thread and did their names.

I don't know... some people might think this is one hell of a busy looking layout but it is now my FAVE, I actually replaced my other FAVE layout which stands on our dresser in our room on what is the coolest magnetic easel

Photobucket

Anyhow ladies, I really hope you do the challenges in order to win that rak.
Have a great night.

3 comments:

Damaris said...

Thanks for the good vibe girl. I love to give stuff away. The response has been great. I hope I can bear the suspense and not give away any secrets...LOL. By the way, is still have YOUR RAK here!!!
HUGS,
Damaris

Anne-Marie said...

Gorgeous distressing on your first layout, girl! Lovely!

Carmen said...

Wow, love that first LO! I'm all about torn paper and anything distressed! Love, love, love it!

I was so happy to see you come back and post about starting your day a little earlier and with something positive. Way to go!

Have a great weekend,

Carmen