The FABULOUS Sassy Sasha.
has tagged me, so here are 7 random facts about me.
1. I was born in Lima Peru, moved to Montreal,Canada at 6 months and lived there until I was 13 and at 14 moved to Miami, FlA until now.
2. I speak Spanish, French, English, Spanish is my mother tongue, I learned French when I was 4 and English in the 6'th grade.
3. I love all seasons... living in South FLA all seasons are basically the same LOL.
4. When I am down I scrapbook, you would think that by the amount of layouts I produce I am always down ;D but not, I really enjoy doing layouts.
5. I LOVE Sundays, that is the day that I dedicate 300% of myself to my family, so do not send an invite because unless you are my brother, mother or my husband's fam. I will NOT go.
6. I hate reading books, I think I might have ADD when it comes to books.
7. I LOVE me some Prince ;D I could watch Purple Rain every day and never ever get tired of it.
Now I am tagging the following ladies...
La Verne Boese. my scrapbook Guru.
Jiggy Jen. my Puertorican Girl.
Sharon. a very nice Gal from the Sunshine State.
Elizabeth a genuine gal.
So now that you have been tagged, go on and get the tagging, it should be fun, you will get to learn stuff about others you might not have know otherwise.
Now, I am glad to say that Hurricane Solimar is back in full effect, turns out she has an ear infection and we got the proper meds to cure it, can you believe the first doctor we saw did not catch that? What the helllll?
So here is a layout that I did for challenge #2 at Scrapbook Design Unlimited.
Can you tell that I just am TOO TOO much in love with Sassafaras papers? They rank #2after my Prince LOL. Anyhow, I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am going to quote my Girl Eli one of the most positive person I have ever met...
REMEMBER THAT WHEN LIFE IS AT IT'S WORST, GOD IS AT HIS BEST!
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!
3 days ago