Saturday, October 11, 2008

The word for today is GREAT

Today was a GREAT day.
Where else can you have a GREAT time with GREAT friends on a GREAT sunny day
at the beach? ONLY in South FLA. I finally got together with my dearest friends Cathy and Vanessa, we have been friends for over 20 years and I am SO grateful to still have that GREAT connection with them.

Photobucket Angejolie was NOT feeling the beach today and that Diva face says it all, but Mama loves the beach so she needs to learn to love it too ;D

Photobucket And look at Hurricane Solimar's look, is she cute or what? Needles to say the girls had a blast with all the kids and I got a killer tan, gotta love living in South FLA.

Alright! Enough about my day ;D here is a layout I did for challenge 19 at
52 Rue Scrap Copines

Photobucket

I must say I am happy with the results, now if I could only figure out how to post my layout on their site and to make my pictures on my blog smaller. Well with me luck.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

To make your pictures smaller on your blog make sure that before you upload them to your post, you click on "picture size small" or "medium" on the blogger picture upload window. This way your pic will be uploaded and posted in a smaller size, but people will be able to still click on them to make them bigger and see the details...hope this helps.
And I liked the layout, hope youc an get it up on their site!

Damaris said...

YOur babies are beautiful. Love the layout girl! LOL...Make sure YOU PLAY!!!! IT's definitely going to be worth the winners TIME!!!! Good luck.
HUGS!
ME

Carmen said...

Great LO.

Elizabeth said...

You are such a sweetheart too!! Thank you for leaving such wonderful comments as well!!

BTW I'm totally jealous of you all at the beach!! I wish I could dig my toes in the warm sand. :)

I adore you LO it's so much fun!!

(hugs)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Girlie!!

Thanks for the love on LOs!! The chandelier is a stamp by Heidi Swapp and the Daddy's little Girl Stamp came from Scrappy Cats. If you want, I'll pick one up for you the next time I head that way. :)