Friday, October 17, 2008

Challenge #31

This week's chalenge at The Design X is to do a layout about the things you love about fall. I am sort of jealous about a lot of the ladies because they wrote about colder weather, leafs changing colors etc... Since we live in South Florida, I can not write about that, our seasons are all the same LOL but I still would not trade my Sunshine State with any oher ;D

Here is my take on the challenge...

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a picture I took of our girls with their cousins at the pumpkin patch.
We have been taking the kids there since they were born I think.
I made the little tree with my Tim Holtz grunge board, I had seen this cool stamp by Gel-a-Tins and it inspired me to make that tree.

My inspiration came from the awesome Sassy Sasha gotta LOVE that girl's style.

Sorry the picture is not all that good, I will try to take it again outside, you see, I scrap mostly when the girls and hubby are sleeping so it's hard to get good lighting at night ;)(Ok, I just took a new picture which looks a tad bit better than the other one, still learning how to use this beast of a camer LOL)

Well tomorrow I am going to my dear friend Eli's wedding, I am so excited.
As usual I waited 'till the last minute to get things done, so tomorrow morning I am off to buy shoes, get my dress altered since I am a tad bit flat chested and get a manicure & pedicure.

I hope your weekend is as wonderful as I predict ours will be.

2 comments:

blaacraft said...

Hi there
Thankyou for your kind comments. I love your layout - I love the background corrugted cardboard adn LOVE the grungeboard trees - I will certainly have to try these myself.
I hope you are enjoying the wedding and the rest of your weekend.

Elizabeth said...

I love the cute LO! I love the fall weather here but I would give it up for the warmth of FL!!

I didn't get your email, but I clicked the box so follow up comment can go to my email.

:)