Monday, October 6, 2008

A new month

Hello ladies, long time no blog!
Well let me start off by saying that I wanted to use a new template for my blog,
So Sharon was kind enough to tell me where I could go and so I did, but when I
chose the perfect template I noticed that my blogs that I enjoy section was not showing
so I decided to stop messing around and go back to my original template. Guess what
happened, it erased all my blogs that I enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost died, I was able to find some but not all of them and yes, I am still crying ;-{

Anyhow, yesterday I decided that I am going to do more arts and craft as well as baking
with Angejolie since she really enjoys scrapping with Mommy and baking cakes.
Here is a canvas that she painted with my Acrylic Paint Dabbers by Ranger.
At first we were only going to paint but then we decided to put some pictures and what
goes best with pictures? Papers... I found these left over papers that my girl La Verne
sent me a while back and actually matched with the paint she had chosen. Check it out

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And here she is hard at work, I love that look of concentration that she gets when cutting or trimming.

Photobucket Photobucket

Well that is all I have for now.
I hope you like what you see. Have a great night.

3 comments:

Jiggy Jen said...

Ohhhh I see Angejolie scrappin and I can't wait for Sabrina to be the same way...She loves it already!!!! Anyhow, GREAT LO I LOVEEEE the paint!!! Awesome Job!

Elizabeth said...

Awww..that's super cute. My girls love to scrap with me too!! I also love the Xmas LO!! It's almost that time of year!!

A Soldier Girl said...

Oh nooo girl I would have DIED too .. see that is why I am afraid to get that blog roll, but i need to so I can keep up .. and I LOVE YOUR LAYOUTS girl you are smokin .. and your fam is beautiful .. girl you had me crackin up at your comment LOLOLOL