Saturday, August 2, 2008

Barely made it

8 minutes 'till midnight.
I swore I would blog everyday because if I don't I will say
"ahhhhhhh! I will tomorrow" and so on and son on and next thing you know I am no longer doing so.

First off I want to say how surprised I am of seeing that such talented women have checked out my blog and said such wonderful comments about my "if I had 30 days" layout. I am incredibly touched and very thankful. So ladies THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Today Jiggy Jen, her hubby and daughter came over to visit so needless to day there was no scraping done in this house for the first time in what seems to be for ever and a day. But we did manage to make a run for Dunkin Donuts and each got a LARGE iced coffee with cream and sugar in our own DN LARGE cups..... Yes I went green this past January 1'st and never looked back ;D Anyhow, it was nice having them over since it's been such a long time sine we all hung out. She gave her husband the name of PEG LEG since he had to have surgery on his knee and is still in a leg brace and my husband's new name is BROKE BACK. You could say we are two dorks with a little too much time on our hands. Sorry for the silly blog today but I just needed to make sure that I did a post so that I would not start a vicious cycle.

Photobucket

Jiggy Jen and Sabrina. she was so happy with those Wiglles slippers.

Photobucket Photobucket

Here are PEG LEG and BROKE BACK. They watched at least 10 shows about jails, cops cought on camera, more jail stuff. Hey! What ever floats their boat as long as they are happy. They are so funny though, they can sit in the same spot watching tv and say maybe 5 words to each other but yet they have managed to be great friends for God knows how long, I know it's been well over 10 years since they were friends before we got married, and out of that came mine and Jiggy Jen's friendship. Off to make a layout : D Have a great night!

2 comments:

Jiggy Jen said...

What a GREAT TIME!!!!! Can't believe no scrappin took place...HMMM, well next week is Riley's birthday so I will go early and leave late!!! LOL...Peg Leg had a good time...We love hanging with you guys, and need more happy juice next time...LOL
Amazing how the time flys , I think it has been 7 years that we have been friends and all because of peg leg and broke back....NICE...You need to send me those pics...LOVE the pic of me and Sabrina Screaming!!!!

TamRod said...

I'm hating! It looks like you had a lot of fun. (sniffle) I just want to say you are not invited to my party anymore!