Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let the countdown begin

OK, since Tropical Storm Faye is no longer a threat was she ever? Angejolie's school will be open for the first day as planned tomorrow.
Clothes CHECK
Back pack CHECK
Lunch box CHECK
She is sooooooooooooo excited to go back to school, even though it was nice to wake up when we wanted, go to the beach or stay home, have play dates, she misses her friends and her teachers and is ready to feed her mind. That is something I tell her every morning before she goes to school. This year like I said before it is all about Hannah Montana


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket and this is a gift she wants to give to the class, throughout the year they learn about the continents and these puzzles have animals from certain continents for the younger kids. She is so sweet.

On to kid #2, which may I say...... there is NEVER a dull moment with her around ;D
After dinner I hear "Mommy! Mommy Come! Mommy! Mommy! Come! I know something is up, there she is, her hair is wet and she is combing it with her hands like her big SIS does, minus the brush, well guess where the water came from............ if you said the toilette DING DING DING you answered correctly. Of course I ran for the camera and forgot to shut the door so here she is again in the toilette.

Photobucket Photobucket can we say YUK! Needless to say they got a bath at 6 pm instead of 7 pm. I'll tell you what, they keep me thin LOL.
Well gotta go read the girls a book because in 20 minutes it's lights out in this house.
Here is another Fancy Pants layout, LOVE LOVE LOVE the paper and the best thing is that all these pages have been made with only 6 papers, can you believe that?

Photobucket

To all you moms out there, I hope you takes lots of pictures of the kids tomorrow, I know I will. Good night.

No comments: