Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oh Sundays

I love Sundays!!!!!! Sunday is the one day of the week that we truly get to spend as a family the entire day with no interruptions.

Today was a great day and it went a little something like this.....
We rearranged the girls room, then we played outside, we had a little picnic in the princess castle in the living room, we played outside some more and then Angejolie and I went to Target to get her this other Hannah Montana bag she has been wanting. Can I say that I had such a great time with her, she is like my little buddy. We held hands, skipped around the store (her idea) and the talked as she helped me find some tooth paste

On our way home I asked her what her favorite color was and she said "all the colors mommy" then she said "you know what my favorite thing is?" I said "Nope" she said "a rainbow" I said "cool" then she said "Mommy! You know what my favorite thing to do is?" I said "nope" she said "spending time with you" OK! I almost died, when did my little girl become such a big girl? I gave her a high five and let her know how much that meant to me. She asked me that we keep it our secret. I told her ok, I know she does not want to hurt her Daddy's feelings. What more can a mother ask for? NOTHING more, she made my week!

Here are some pictures of our day

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Solimar has been wearing this Camp Rock shirt (a dress in her mind) since Friday, I have had to wash it every day. And that cute dog is our rott OSSO. He decided he was going to join the fun.

And here is my layout

Photobucket

Hope you have a great week.

2 comments:

TamRod said...

I like the LO. Sol is a trip in that dress! The pic of you and AJ is a nice one. You are going to have to make a page about and mention what she told you.

iris said...

OMG! Your little girl is so sweet! How old is Angejolie? You have a beautiful family, and if I may say so, you look fab! You are my idol! I'm 4 months pregnant now and I just wish I could have a fit body just like yours after I give birth. By the way, your layout (of the three of you on the beach) with the flowers and the bird is so pretty.