Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beat beat beat!

That is exactly how I feel right now.
This morning I woke up to 4 beautiful little girls and they have managed to suck the life out of me. So needles to say I am too beat to do a layout. However I want to share the most beautiful pictures I took of our 2 Princesses.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Notice how AJ and Sol have matching tops, well Sol's is a dress since it's a 4T because they do not sell CAMP ROCK clothes for little girls and Sol kept screaming "CAM WOCK" over and over until I bought the freaking top which mind you cost $14.99 @ Target and then AJ wanted one too since it was not fair... blah blah blah.
The first picture came out a little blurry since I was NOT expecting this little cat walk pose from SOL and I just wanted to make sure I got the picture. I need to do a layout but have NO idea of what to do. Please HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP! Any suggestion is welcome.
Well that is all for now, I am beat as I have mentioned over and over.
Have a great night.

Oh Yeah! The drawing on the walls were done by AJ when she was Soli Sol's age and I can not get myself to paint over it, hence the ugly as all hell purple wall :D :D :D

3 comments:

TamRod said...

My favorite one is Sol looking up at AJ while she is posing!

laverneboese said...

Your blog looks good. And thanks for sticking me in your sidebar...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Your girls are beautiful...little divas! Oh thank goodness I have boys. I don't know if I could handle all that cuteness all at once!

Anonymous said...

Ok are those outfits CUTE of what?? :)) And your girls are just adorable. :))